Wednesday 6 June 2012

Some More of Sand Art



The girl that appeared in our performance
 Below are some of the photos we took that day (during sabats)...some of the drawings are really kind of rubbish, but we were having fun and they just came out of randomness.><
Enjoy!

 

Repunzel
She was smaller than my hand, so excuse the horrible drawing..

Statue of Liberty


The (Sandy and) Leaning Tower of Pisa
Both were by Rachel and me. We used too much sand for the tower...and the Liberty looks so cartoonish!

The (Leaning) Effiel Tower
Again by Rachel and me. I was drawing upside down, thus the 'leaning'.

Snow White
I was so proud of this Snow White haha. This was actually the second one I did. (the first was much better, but it was accidentally wiped off during the break, so I redid it in like 5 mins:). I have to say, the nose was horrible, but other than the nose...I'm satisfied. I love the way the sleeve turned out, the shading was quite good. Considering this being my fifth day trying sand art.


No comments:

Post a Comment