Monday 14 May 2012

Mother's Day!

Haha, I shall write two posts today, since due to my laziness and lack of time, yesterday's activities were not posted, sadly.

So...yup, yesterday was the official Mothers' Day in Singapore, and yes I did make something for my mum. It comprises of a card (again) and a Homemade Sugar Hand Scrub.

I looked through my stash of 'treasures' (defined as trash by my mum) to see what materials I had and came up with this:



This is made from last year's calendar stand, some colour papers, and pages from an old book. The process was super easy but slow, since I chose to toture myself by cutting out all the alphebets and stick them on one by one, serve me right, but it was quite worth it, considering that the result is presentable:)

Here's some more photos:




The other thing I made her was a lemon sugar hand scrub^^ she loved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment