Saturday 5 May 2012

Not yet half way there


I am still at the beginning of my prep work for the school project, namely,
 'Our Nanyang, My Nanyang'.

It was said to be for the 95th anniversary this year so we had to do a painting portraying NYGH, on a A2 sized canvas which will be stretched by myself (I am really looking forward to this part of course, being a person who's really bad at painting).

So this is a sketch of the Castle Howard in New York, a castle that I was lucky to find that resembles the school building. Since I was going to transform, 'trying to', I should add, Nanyang into a castle. Well... good luck to me. I have no idea why I got such a hard-to-paint thing for myself, but I must say that I am quite proud of this idea, it is certainly much harder than my original idea, but also much better.

I am currently still worrying over which of the few girls/fairies' designs I should choose, all of them being so...cute, and not really good for painting...So as long as I don't have anymore designs coming out, I'll have to stick with one of them, urghh..Go Me!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment