Monday 14 May 2012

Nanyang, Sing!

This is totally over my expectations, much better than what I thought I could do, I love life!

Today we had to decorate part of the 馨 word for Nanyang's musical this year. The word is divided into two sections, the top and the bottom. Outlines were already drawn and we just have to decorate the word, the teachers said that after we are done, two people's pieces will be pasted together back to back and hang around the canteen on strings, such that the top will be hanged with the bottom below it.

And this is what I did (with markers):


I had originally coloured the word (half of the word, I mean) with colour markers, but I soon realised that I don't have a lot of colours, and the colours look kind of wrong...so yeah.

Anyway, I am still quite proud of it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment